Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for six (6) hours prior to the appointment.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with short sleeves and low-heeled shoes. If it’s cold outside, please dress in layers.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or GI upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. McConnell, Dr. Napier, Dr. Kennedy, Dr. Petree, Dr. Mizukawa, Dr. Johnson and Dr. Gross prior to your surgical date for instructions.
Ready to Replace Your Missing Teeth?
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.Call Today Contact Us